VXL Software Solutions Private Limited, 241/242, 4th Floor, Building No 2, Solitaire Corporate Park, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri, Mumbai 400 093, INDIA.
If you are browsing this website as a non-commercial consumer, you may download material displayed on the website for your non-commercial, personal use only. If you are browsing this website as an employee/agent/member of any business or organisation, you may download material displayed on the website only for non-commercial purposes within your business or organisation. This permission is specifically conditioned on your retaining all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials and on your compliance with these notices and each of the terms and conditions in this document.
Additionally, you may not distribute or transmit, modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without VXL Software’s express written permission. All Images and HTML remain the property of VXL Software. All product names, company names, trademarks, brands and logos referenced are the property of their respective owners. Your access and use of the website is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
- All material on the website is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these terms and conditions or in the text on the website.
- Your use of the website is at your risk. Everything on the website is provided to you ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Content and projects described or depicted on the website are subject to change without notice. Copyright may exist on any future television programs, presentations, films, videotapes, CDs, minidisc and other materials. Unauthorised recording of such materials may be contrary to applicable copyright laws.
- VXL Software assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
- Materials displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, VXL Software. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless expressly permitted by these terms and conditions or express permission is provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statues.
- VXL Software is not responsible for the content of any website linked to or from the website. Your linking to any other website is entirely at your own risk. While VXL Software may provide links on this website to other websites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the website or the content of the website. Subject to the non-excludable rights (above), VXL Software disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such websites.
- Although VXL Software may from time to time monitor or review any current or future discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the website, VXL Software is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. VXL Software will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing VXL Software to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- VXL Software may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these terms and conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, to review the then current terms and conditions.
- VXL Software may track website visitors for personal, non commercial reasons only. This website contains/may contain in future, visitor tracking / statistics coding / cookie technology to understand our visitor behaviour and surfing preferences. Any information collected by us will not be shared or sold to any third party. This information is solemnly collected to refine and better our services.
- Collection of personal details - If you contact us by completing a form on this website, your e-mail address and, optionally, other personal information will be stored. This information will be used to contact you and to help us understand your requirements. If you allow it, we will also use your e-mail address to send you information about VXL Software and its products from time to time. The mailing list is only used to send notices about our products, our services and IT news that may interest you. Whenever we write to you using your e-mail address as part of this mailing list, we will give you the option to have your e-mail address permanently removed from the list. VXL Software undertakes never to sell, rent or share this mailing list. If you wish to update or delete any of the information that we hold about you, or would like to see what information we hold about you, please e-mail us. Any other personal information you send us, for whatever purpose, is held in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to a third party without your express permission, unless legally required. For further information please contact us.
VXL Software's Fusion EMM Agent app uses device administrator functions to manage devices by authorized administrators. Here is a list of those administrator functions with description of need for access for each of them:
- Erase All Data: This permission is required to allow an authorized administrator to remotely perform the factory data reset option.
- Change the Screen unlock password: This permission is required to allow an authorized administrator to remotely change your screen unlock password setting.
- Set password rules: This permission is required to allow an authorized administrator to remotely set password rules to your device.
- Monitor screen-unlock attempts: This is required to allow an authorized administrator to detect unlock attempts on your device with incorrect passwords and to enable factory resetting of your device if the number of unlock attempts are exceeded.
- Lock the Screen: This permission is required to allow an authorized administrator to remotely lock the screen of your device.
- Set lock-screen password expiry: This permission is required to allow an authorized administrator to remotely set an expiration time for your screen lock password.
- Set storage encryption: This permission is required to allow an authorized administrator to perform remote encryption of your device storage.
- Disable cameras: This is required to allow an authorized administrator to remotely set allow/disallow camera usage on your device.
- Disable features in keyguard: This is required to allow an authorized administrator to remotely configure prevention of use of some features in keyguard.
- You will be prompted to Activate Device Admin while provisioning your device using Fusion EMM and by clicking "Activate" you consent to Fusion EMM Agent App having access to the above listed administrator functions on your device.
- You can revoke your consent anytime by Opening Fusion EMM Agent app and click on 'Unregister Connection' or by going to Settings ->Security -> Device Administrators and Deactivate Fusion EMM Agent application.