A global company, VXL Software is headquartered in Mumbai, India. VXL Software creates market-leading software, primarily for the enterprise device management, pc repurposing and digital signage markets.
VXL Software’s application development expertise has enabled us to not only create market-leading applications, but also to build up in-depth expertise of technologies, markets and supporting services – focused on helping organisations get the best from our offerings.
VXL Software’s offerings include:
- Fusion SecureDesktop - provides secure remote access to corporate virtualised Windows environments, from any company-owned Windows computer, desktop or laptop.
- CloudDesktop On the Go - Providing on-demand and remote access to virtualised environments, CloudDesktop On the Go uses a USB key to convert existing or legacy PCs into VXL Linux-powered thin clients – for on-premises use or as secure remote or home working endpoints.
- Fusion UEM – a unified endpoint management software designed to enable organisations to control both mobile (smartphones, tablets, laptops, handheld scanners) and desktop devices used across the enterprise.
- CloudDesktop – PC repurposing software, which turns existing or legacy PCs into real thin clients. This allows organisations to migrate from PCs to thin clients far more easily while managing costs more tightly.
- Fusion ADC - this Application Delivery Controller, with its Edgenexus core, provides an enterprise grade security and load balancing appliance able to securely connect thousands of thin clients to your management servers, and much more.
- Illumineye Digital Signage – a complete digital signage software solution, which enables business owners to create, control and manage a wide range of digital signs.
VXL has locations in the USA, UK, France, Germany, the United Arab Emirates, India and Singapore. VXL’s Americas group is headquartered in Houston, Texas. The European headquarters is in Manchester, in the United Kingdom. VXL’s software development team and the Asia Pacific headquarters are based in Mumbai, India.